A special yoga class focused on wellness, stress management and increased flexibility will be offered as part of a non-credit community course offering at
Led by TAMIU faculty member Dr.
"This class is dedicated to a yoga practice focused on wellness, managing daily stress and gradually increasing flexibility,"
"It would also be appropriate for any individual who has just experienced a change in lifestyle, such as career switch or retirement, and who is interested in beginning a gradual path to bettered health and wellness," she added.
The class will meet once weekly, every Thursday from
For more information on the yoga class, contact
A second class is also scheduled on Tuesdays at the same time and location.
CC AutoTriage13cn-140829-30TagarumaMar-4841955 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals