A special yoga class focused on wellness, stress management and increased flexibility will be offered as part of a non-credit community course offering at
Led by TAMIU faculty member Dr.
"This class is dedicated to a yoga practice focused on wellness, managing daily stress and gradually increasing flexibility,"
"It would also be appropriate for any individual who has just experienced a change in lifestyle, such as career switch or retirement, and who is interested in beginning a gradual path to bettered health and wellness," she added.
The class will meet once weekly, every Thursday from
For more information on the yoga class, contact
A second class is also scheduled on Tuesdays at the same time and location.
CC AutoTriage13cn-140829-30TagarumaMar-4841955 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million