The yen fell to 103.90 against the greenback, 137.07 against the euro and 113.64 against the Swiss franc, off early highs of 103.65, 136.57 and 113.25, respectively.
The yen hit a 2-day low of 172.50 against the pound, reversing from an early high of 171.93.
The yen weakened to 95.72 against the loonie, 97.19 against the aussie and 87.18 against the kiwi, after rising to 95.46, 96.92 and 2-day high of 86.67, respectively in previous deals.
The yen may possibly challenge support around 104.5 against the greenback, 138.00 against the euro, 173.00 against the pound, 114.00 against the franc, 98.6 against the aussie, 96.5 against the loonie and 88.00 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World