The agreement funded the USAID was co-signed by Agriculture and Irrigation Minister
The agreement aims to activate the National Centre in order to fulfill its obligations towards the international and regional conventions for controlling desert locusts.
It includes rehabilitating and outfitting the National Centre's head office with the required equipment and vehicles as well as building the Centre's capacities to be efficiently able to monitor and combat desert locusts.
It is worth to mention that the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy