By announcing support for
A part of the company's AI for Virtual Infrastructure offerings, the new software, expands SolidFire's previous portfolio in flash-based storage for OpenStack clouds by offering a pre-validated reference design for
The company said the solution "enables accelerated deployment of a dynamic IT infrastructure that allows for unprecedented consolidation of mixed application workloads onto a single platform."
SolidFire's Founder and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton