Active Broadband Networks has unveiled the industry's first Software-Defined Broadband Network Gateway (SD-BNG).
Active Broadband Networks is Software-defined networking (SDN) supplier. SD-BNG is a platform that executes software-defined networking and network function virtualisation (NFV) technologies to minimize the cost and complexity of broadband service delivery.
The platform includes the APG/80 Active Programmable Gateway, a pure software switch for high-performance packet processing that is fully programmable through OpenFlow control, and the Active Resource Controller (ARC), an SDN controller optimised for broadband service orchestration and delivery with real-time, dynamic QoE management.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls