Starting today, the
The FSAP is a joint
Twenty-nine major jurisdictions selected by the IMF undergo an FSAP review every five years. Like other Financial Stability Board members, the U.S. has committed to publishing FSAP documents. The review will conclude in 2015.
The first set of documents includes financial sector "self-assessments," which review U.S. observance and compliance with three international standards and core principles:
Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision issued by the
The new banking and insurance self-assessments are now available on the Treasury website at:
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/us-fsap.aspx. To be notified of future postings of documents, click on the webpage's "Subscribe to Updates" icon and register your email address.
TNS 30VianaGem - 140829-4842424 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison