ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28082014 -
The new deal terms will be comprised of both Flow Through and Non-Flow Through Units for a combined financing of up to
Each Non-Flow Through Unit will consist of one common share at a price of
The warrants will have an acceleration clause such that if the Company's common shares trade on the
The Company fully intends to proceed with the acquisition of the Spectrum project, pending shareholder approval in September. An Information Circular and voting proxies will be mailed to all shareholders as of the
Management believe that the Spectrum project represents an excellent risk reward dynamic.
Funds from this financing will be used to undertake a 5,000 metre diamond drill program on the Spectrum property, which is expected to reconfirm the historic resource and to demonstrate the Company's ability to grow the high-grade gold resource on the property. Funds will also be applied towards general working capital.
Fax: (604) 669-2543
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low