ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28082014 - 'In the second quarter of 2014, PPF banka continued to show strong growth, increasing its balance sheet total by almost one-fifth to CZK 115 billion.
The growth was mainly attributable to proactive business operations, including an increase in the volume of loans provided to clients. Net profit rose by more than 30% compared with the second quarter of 2013, and was in excess of one quarter of a billion crowns for April to June 2014.'
Highlights for 2Q 2014:
Net profit after tax for the second quarter of 2014 was CZK 251 million, an increase of CZK 78 million compared to the same period in 2013. First half 2014 net profit after tax was CZK 524 million, an increase of CZK 76 million compared to the same period in 2013.
The balance sheet total increased 19% year on year to CZK 115 billion as at
Loans to clients increased 17% year on year to CZK 33 billion as at
Overall capital adequacy as at
The main source of financing continued to be liabilities to clients, which rose 13% compared with year-end 2013 to CZK 99 billion as at
PPF banka is part of the PPF international investment group.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say