Ophir said the maximum number of shares it will buy back is 59.2 million, with the maximum price the higher of 105% of the average middle-market price of its shares over the five business days preceding each purchase and the price stipulated in
Ophir shares were up 1.1% on Friday morning to
The move by Ophir comes after Thursday announcing the appointment of
The restructuring will be implemented across all levels of the
As part of its buyback announcement Friday, Ophir confirmed it has "no unpublished price sensitive inside information".
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy