Niger State Commissioner for Works, Mu'azu Bawa, yesterday said the state government has secured a N58 billion loan from the
The commissioner told newsmen after the state executive council meeting in Minna that N39 billion would be used for dualisation of the road while the balance would go for the establishment of the centre.
According to him, the repayment period for the interest-free loan is 25 years and officials of the bank will be in Minna next month to fine-tune arrangements for the drawdown of the first tranche, the contract for the road project and construction of feeder roads.
In a related development, the Commis-sioner for Livestock and Fisheries, Dr
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry