Niger State Commissioner for Works, Mu'azu Bawa, yesterday said the state government has secured a N58 billion loan from the
The commissioner told newsmen after the state executive council meeting in Minna that N39 billion would be used for dualisation of the road while the balance would go for the establishment of the centre.
According to him, the repayment period for the interest-free loan is 25 years and officials of the bank will be in Minna next month to fine-tune arrangements for the drawdown of the first tranche, the contract for the road project and construction of feeder roads.
In a related development, the Commis-sioner for Livestock and Fisheries, Dr
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed