Interest rate rises may be just around the corner but First Direct has come out with a stonkingly good five-year fixed-rate mortgage at just 2.89%.
On Monday, the
Given that two members of the Bank of
First Direct also has a two-year offset tracker at 1.69%. Both come with a pounds 1,450 fee. Before you apply though, be aware that the bank only accepts applicants with the very best credit scores.
First Direct has also come up with good deals in the 90% LTV market - the pick being the five-year fix at 4.29% with a pounds 950 fee.
Meanwhile, not to be outdone, its parent bank
Peter Dockar, head of mortgages at
Meanwhile, the Clydesdale and
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison