Interest rate rises may be just around the corner but First Direct has come out with a stonkingly good five-year fixed-rate mortgage at just 2.89%.
On Monday, the
Given that two members of the Bank of
First Direct also has a two-year offset tracker at 1.69%. Both come with a pounds 1,450 fee. Before you apply though, be aware that the bank only accepts applicants with the very best credit scores.
First Direct has also come up with good deals in the 90% LTV market - the pick being the five-year fix at 4.29% with a pounds 950 fee.
Meanwhile, not to be outdone, its parent bank
Peter Dockar, head of mortgages at
Meanwhile, the Clydesdale and
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls