NPL ratio was 0.93%, up 0.08 percentage points over the end of the previous year; provision coverage rate and loan provision ratio was 215.87% and 2.01%.
As of the end of June, capital adequacy ratio (CAR) was 11.05%, tier 1 CAR was 8.77% and core tier 1 CAR was 8.76%, growing 0.36, 0.05 and 0.04 percentage points over the beginning of this year.
Total assets reached
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say