HERSHEY, Pa. (AP) — The Hershey Company is rolling out a new corporate logo that features a stylized version of one of its most famous chocolate products.
The candy maker on Friday announced the new design, which adds a Kisses chocolate at the end of the company's name.
It's part of what the company calls a "disciplined identity system" designed to provide more consistency.
Based in central Pennsylvania, The Hershey Company has about 13,000 employees and generates more than $7 billion in annual sales.
Original headline: Hershey takes wraps off new corporate logo
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt