Body of missing German documentary film-maker, 58-year-old
The body of missing German documentary film-maker, 58-year-old Bernd Girrbach, is found in bushes at the bottom of a steep hill in southwestern Turkish province of Mugla on Friday, according to local police.
Girrbach's wife, Elke raised the alarm after she received a text message from him on Tuesday saying that he was lost but he could not be reached again on his phone. He had left his hotel to go on a walk in the area of an ancient walkway called "
His body was located from his mobile phone signal, which police located via two portable base stations, local Oludeniz police said.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists