Six month revenue of
Net income for the second quarter of
Ended the quarter with a cash position of
Increase of total assets to
Management's Second Quarter Comments
In the second quarter of 2014,
A full set of unaudited financial statements and related notes have been filed on SEDAR.
These materials include certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Other than statement of historical fact, all statements in this material, including, without limitation, statements regarding fair values of marketable securities, investments, bridge loans, convertible debentures, estimated asset retirement obligations, and future plans and objectives of the Company, are forward-looking statements that involve various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements that speak only as of the date of these materials. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations include, without limitation, the level of bridge loans completed, the nature and credit quality of the collateral security, the sufficiency of cost estimates for remaining reclamation obligations as well as those factors discussed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry