In trading on Friday, music & electronics stores shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2.7%. Leading the group were shares of
Also showing relative strength are information technology services shares, up on the day by about 1.2% as a group, led by
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408Leaders082914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment