Under the Program, the Company is offering to purchase shares from shareholders who own 99 or fewer of the Company’s common shares on or after
Inquiries about this program can be directed to Morrow & Co., LLC, the Program information agent, at (800) 267-0201, or to Farmers at (330) 702-7229.
Founded in 1887, the bank has been community-minded and committed to the Valley for over 127 years. Throughout the recent financial crisis, Farmers has shown great strength by continuing rock-solid business and lending practices that help the individuals and businesses in our communities thrive and survive.
This press release includes statements that may constitute "forward-looking" statements, usually containing the words "believe", "estimate", "project", "expect" or similar expressions. These statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements inherently involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors that would cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, continued acceptance of the Company's products in the marketplace, competitive factors, dependence upon third party vendors, and other risks detailed in the Company's periodic report filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms