Ideal for "Solution-as-a-Service" sales models, the PaymentsDrawer is a perfect fit for ISVs that offer their Point of Sale as part of a Pay-Go agreement. Because the PaymentsDrawer is configured and managed via
"The PaymentsDrawer is an ideal path forward for mPOS developers looking to step into the ring with the established POS providers," says
"mPOS and specifically cloud based applications is a fast growing arena in the Retail and Hospitality markets," stated
Interface options are available for Windows, iOS, Android, Java and Web Services. Contact
About Datacap Systems
Datacap Systems celebrates 31 years of successfully designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative integrated payment solutions. One, simple interface allows Point of Sale developers to keep pace with evolving trends and payment industry standards, so they can spend development dollars on POS innovation rather than integrated payments. Because we sell our products exclusively through authorized POS resellers, merchants receive high-end payment solutions coupled with top-tier installation, service and support. Integrated payment solutions from
About APG Cash Drawer
APG manufactures a broad range of high-quality cash drawers and other related products for thousands of customers throughout the world. During its 35+ year history, APG has built a reputation as the supplier of choice for highly durable and dependable cash drawers. To discover more about APG and other APG products, visit http://www.cashdrawer.com or call us at 763-571-5000.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Datacap/PaymentsDrawer/prweb12131198.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Do Voters Want Compromise?