Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Office Address: Other Defense Agencies;
Subject: SAN Storage Increase
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: HU0001-14-Q-0446
Place of Performance (address): 4301 Jones Bridge RdBethesda, MD
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20814
Place of Performance Country: US
Description: Other Defense Agencies
This equipment will be procured in accordance with the procedures of FAR Part 12-Commercial Items and FAR Part 13-Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
Sole source determination is made in accordance with:
FAR Part 13.106-1
(b) Soliciting from a single source
(1) For purchases not exceeding the simplified acquisition threshold, contracting officers may solicit from one source if the contracting officer determines that the circumstances of the contract action deem only one source reasonably available.
The mission of USU is to provide the highest quality education programs in the health sciences to those selected individuals who demonstrate dedication to a health profession career in the Uniformed Services. As such, it is essential USU provide the necessary training and equipment required for our students to become successful doctors and nurses and to be able to provide the best care possible for our soldiers and to support our research efforts.
For the past three years
In order for USU systems to work together in the most efficient manner, the management and execution of this maintenance renewal would be extremely difficult if awarded to multiple vendors due to warranty of equipment, remote trouble shooting, upgrades, fixes, and patches and would therefore be disadvantageous to USU and the Government.
This is not a request for quotes and a solicitation package will not be issued. Sources interested in responding to this requirement must be able to provide compelling evidence that they can provide the abovementioned requirement as specified with minimal impact to the government. A determination by the government not to compete this proposed contractual action based upon responses received is solely within the discretion of the government. Responses must be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls