Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Office Address: Other Defense Agencies;
Subject: SAN Storage Increase
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: HU0001-14-Q-0446
Place of Performance (address): 4301 Jones Bridge RdBethesda, MD
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20814
Place of Performance Country: US
Description: Other Defense Agencies
This equipment will be procured in accordance with the procedures of FAR Part 12-Commercial Items and FAR Part 13-Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
Sole source determination is made in accordance with:
FAR Part 13.106-1
(b) Soliciting from a single source
(1) For purchases not exceeding the simplified acquisition threshold, contracting officers may solicit from one source if the contracting officer determines that the circumstances of the contract action deem only one source reasonably available.
The mission of USU is to provide the highest quality education programs in the health sciences to those selected individuals who demonstrate dedication to a health profession career in the Uniformed Services. As such, it is essential USU provide the necessary training and equipment required for our students to become successful doctors and nurses and to be able to provide the best care possible for our soldiers and to support our research efforts.
For the past three years
In order for USU systems to work together in the most efficient manner, the management and execution of this maintenance renewal would be extremely difficult if awarded to multiple vendors due to warranty of equipment, remote trouble shooting, upgrades, fixes, and patches and would therefore be disadvantageous to USU and the Government.
This is not a request for quotes and a solicitation package will not be issued. Sources interested in responding to this requirement must be able to provide compelling evidence that they can provide the abovementioned requirement as specified with minimal impact to the government. A determination by the government not to compete this proposed contractual action based upon responses received is solely within the discretion of the government. Responses must be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola