Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: ECM Equipment Maintenance
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: FA8604-14-M-7213
Place of Performance (address): 88 MDSS/SGSI, 4881 Sugar Maple DriveWright Patterson AFB, OH
Place of Performance (zipcode): 45433
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Force Materiel Command
AFLCMC/PK - WPAFB (includes PZ, WL, WW, WI, WN,
DESCRIPTION: COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The Government reserves the right to award without discussions.
The solicitation document, FA8604-14-M-7213, is a Request for Quotes (RFQ) and incorporates FAR provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-76.
The associated NAICS code is 334118, small business size standard is: 1,000 employees
This requirement is for the following brand name ECM products: See Attached Bill of Materials
Delivery is 30 days After Receipt of Order (ARO)
Ship to: 88 MDSS/SGSI,
The provision at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1362_186295" target="_blank"52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition
The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation--Commercial Items, applies; the only evaluation factor being price.
52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. If offeror has completed the annual representations and certificates electronically via https://www.acquisition.gov, offeror shall complete and submit only paragraphs 52.212-3(b), Offeror Representations and Certifications--Commercial Items, (below) with the offer.
(1) Annual Representations and Certifications. Any changes provided by the offeror in paragraph (b)(2) of this provision do not automatically change the representations and certifications posted on the Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) website.
(2) The offeror has completed the annual representations and certifications electronically via the ORCA website accessed through "https://www.acquisition.gov" target="_self"https://www.acquisition.gov. After reviewing the ORCA database information, the offeror verifies by submission of this offer that the representation and certifications currently posted electronically at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items, have been entered or updated in the last 12 months, are current, accurate, complete, and applicable to this solicitation (including the business size standard applicable to the NAICS code referenced for this solicitation), as of the date of this offer and are incorporated in this offer by reference (see FAR 4.1201), except for paragraphs ____________. [Offeror to identify the applicable paragraphs at (c) through (o) of this provision that the offeror has completed for the purposes of this solicitation only, if any. These amended representation(s) and/or certification(s) are also incorporated in this offer and are current, accurate, and complete as of the date of this offer. Any changes provided by the offeror are applicable to this solicitation only, and do not result in an update to the representations and certifications posted electronically on ORCA.]
If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certificates electronically at the ORCA website, the offeror shall complete and submit only paragraphs 52.212-3 (c) through (o).
The clause at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1704_238643" target="_blank"52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The clause at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1896_277088" target="_blank".212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition
TAA compliance shall be in accordance with FAR.
DPAS rating is DO-A7.
Open Market pricing is required.
Award will be made to the lowest price, technically acceptable, responsive, responsible offeror.
Anticipated Award Date is:
Proposals are due by
Addendum: Bill of Materials (BOM) and Redacted J&A
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models