NPL outstanding in the
In the first half of this year, the bank digested NPL principal of
By the end of this June, core tier 1 capital adequacy ratio (CAR) was 8.71%, down 0.07 percentage points over the end of the previous year; tier 1 CAR was 8.77%, down 0.01 percentage points; CAR was 10.98%, down 0.26 percentage points.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades