NPL outstanding in the
In the first half of this year, the bank digested NPL principal of
By the end of this June, core tier 1 capital adequacy ratio (CAR) was 8.71%, down 0.07 percentage points over the end of the previous year; tier 1 CAR was 8.77%, down 0.01 percentage points; CAR was 10.98%, down 0.26 percentage points.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering