Bulk commodity market has entered a periodical low-ebb since the global financial crisis in 2008 and this put huge pressure on it. It mainly attributed the increased loss to less capital operation earnings. Besides, manufacturing cost of major products fell about 3-7%, but sales price dropped about 6-11% in the meantime.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million