The pretax loss for the
The company said its farm-out campaign has been strengthened by the contracting of the Erik Raude deep water rig by
In addition, the company said an updated competent person's report - showing 52 prospects, 40 leads, and estimates of unrisked prospective resources of 3.1 billion barrels of oil - also has underpinned its farm-out programme.
The company has been focusing on attracting partners to its PL001 production licence in the
"I am hopeful that the recent contracting of the Erik Raude deep-water drilling rig and the clarity that brings on a 2015 drilling timetable around the
"Negotiations are currently underway with potential partners to secure funding for drilling," Thomson added.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him