AdShare™ revealed the success of its partnership with the University of
The project is led by acclaimed, published Professor
An impressive roster of entertainment clients trusts and enlists AdShare™ to engage fans and monetize their brands. AdShare™ historically used basic fingerprinting and has progressed to intermediate technology. The new product would increase capabilities beyond any existing engine.
"We are proud to announce our partnership with USC and one of the pre-eminent minds in signal processing,
In addition to modernizing the industry, Peterson intends to use this technology to identify and track uses of media across broadcast and digital networks to generate new revenue models for the media business. He proposes that the ability to track the usage of content may become more valuable than the content itself because content without the ability to track its usage will become very difficult to extract value from.
AdShare™ is the leading social media monetization service for music, film, television, and sports rights-holders. It brings together a technology-oriented, multi-disciplinary approach to monetizing fan engagement online. AdShare's offerings include providing full service YouTube monetization and for existing
AdSHARE™. Engaging Fans. Monetizing Brands.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12131727.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal