Demand for ceramic tile decoration has weakened in the third quarter due to slowing construction activity in
It said it expects its adjusted operating margin to be broadly in line with the 26% it achieved in the first half of the year.
Still, it raised its interim dividend to
The company said that, following an exceptional 2013, its business has reverted to "more typical trading patterns" during the first half, with a usual seasonal lull around
The company said that the sales growth it had expected in other applications has not yet materialised, but progress is as expected as its partners continue to develop their products.
It is continuing pre-production activities in its 'Direct-to-shape' application, which will allow printing on non-flat surfaces like bottles, and said its long term expectations for this product had strengthened. The first field trials of the products are being undertaken during 2014, it said.
"We remain excited about
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists