Demand for ceramic tile decoration has weakened in the third quarter due to slowing construction activity in
It said it expects its adjusted operating margin to be broadly in line with the 26% it achieved in the first half of the year.
Still, it raised its interim dividend to
The company said that, following an exceptional 2013, its business has reverted to "more typical trading patterns" during the first half, with a usual seasonal lull around
The company said that the sales growth it had expected in other applications has not yet materialised, but progress is as expected as its partners continue to develop their products.
It is continuing pre-production activities in its 'Direct-to-shape' application, which will allow printing on non-flat surfaces like bottles, and said its long term expectations for this product had strengthened. The first field trials of the products are being undertaken during 2014, it said.
"We remain excited about
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays