Wi-Next, a pioneer of IoT technologies over Wi-Fi, has selected Axiros for the development of IoT applications in the Cloud.
This means that Axiros will provide hosted solutions enabling Wi-Next with more efficient management while delivering plug-and-play, personalized next-generation services of both IoT and wireless networking for its industrial IoT and personal area network customers.
"Wi-Next's mission is to provide wireless networking solutions to solve the significant network constraints that the data will create once millions of IoT sensors and nodes are deployed," said
"Axiros and Wi-Next created a very reliable, flexible, and easy to deliver and manage solution for the simultaneous control of the networks of things in the industrial and manufacturing segments," said
Together the companies' solution offers many significant features and benefits, including:
• Native integration of the Wi-Next equipment and Axiros solution for a plug-and-play installation with significant cost and resource savings
• Best-of-breed solution to manage both IoT and networking equipment with a significant optimization of resources
• Optional and easy personalization of business application with Axiros' Device Management Platform
• Business model flexibility with option use a managed model, contributing to economic savings and faster project delivery
• Easily scalable (network elements and functions)
• Improved time-to-market of innovative services both for IoT and networking application
Wi-Next is one of the most innovative Italian Wi-Fi Vendors, pioneer in Value Added Wi-Fi Mesh Network and iOT Over Wi-Fi technology that enables carriers and enterprises to reduce complexity and costs while starting up new revenue streams. The mission of Wi-Next in the IoT arena is to provide Wireless Networking solutions to solve the fundamental problem posed by IoT: overcoming significant network constraints that the data will create once millions of IoT sensors and nodes are deployed. Wi-Next operates in the Industrial IoT and Personal Area Network segments. Please see the video: Industrial IoT with a Brain.
Axiros provides device and service management solutions across fixed and mobile networks for consumer, enterprise and M2M markets. Axiros solutions are scalable, flexible, modular and most importantly – open, giving providers the ability to manage and support any protocol, any device, any service - any time. Distinguished by domain expertise and innovation, coupled with world-class software design, Axiros uniquely delivers the robust management capabilities and solutions service providers need today and in the future, as demand and complexity associated with new services grows.
Founded in 2002, Axiros is global in scope with sales and service offices located in Aarau,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/wi-next/axiros/prweb12127339.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006