WeezLabs, a development agency, has announced the launch of their new Android mobile security application, Guest Locker Smart Security.
Perfect for any parent who has lent their child their phone, or a co-worker who has asked to borrow a phone for a quick call, Guest Locker enables owners to set up a discreet guest user account on their mobile device. With completely customizable settings, the owner can restrict access to photos and files, text messages, contacts, apps and more to ensure their information stays secure no matter whose hands their device is in.
Unlike other security apps, there is no rooting required to use Guest Locker, and guest users will not know they have limited access. Owners simply create two login passwords – one for themselves and one for a guest. The admin password maintains normal profile settings, while the guest password provides access to only approved information. With Guest Locker's beautifully designed and easy to use interface, guests won't even realize their access is restricted.
"The Guest Locker team set out to create an app that made it easy to keep your personal content private while going above and beyond a standard OEM child lock or security mask," states
Features of Guest Locker include:
• Total data control: Control guest access to SMS and MMS messages, phone calls, contacts, photos and specific apps.
• Privacy: Confidential and personal information remains securely locked away from guests.
• Ease of use: Type in one password for the admin profile, and one password for a guest profile. No complicated encryption needed!
• Works with existing apps: Guest Locker seamlessly layers over customized phone settings, so only users know the difference between administrator and guest profiles.
Guest Locker is available now for
For additional information on Guest Locker, visit GuestLocker.com, like Guest Locker on Facebook, and follow @guestlocker on Twitter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12126872.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison