As it targets export trade in
Hill Engineering, which already operates in
The company, which designs and makes couplers and buckets for the infrastructure industry, has witnesses a recent high level of commercial success after it developed a coupler which won the Queen's Award for Enterprise earlier in 2014.
Financial controller at Hill Engineering,
She added : "We already have a presence in
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore