Stocks fell across the board on Wednesday amid political deadlock. The KSE benchmark 100-share index lost 432.34 points or 1.53 per cent to end the trading at 27811.35 points as compared to 284243.59 points of the previous day.
KSE-allshare shed 253.24 points or 1.23 per cent to end the trading at 20417.53 points, KSE-30 shed 332.46 points or 1.69 per cent to stop the day at 19365.10 points, while KMI-30 went down by 651.07 points or 1.41 per cent to finish the trading at 45374.53 points.
Market traded 132.312 million shares after opening at 76.419 million shares and the value of traded shares climbed to
Trading took place in 345 companies where 79 closed in green and 246 in red while the values of 20 stocks remained intact.
Active list was topped by TRG Pak LtdXR with 8.197 million shares, grew by Re 0.31 to
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports