The Property is comprised of 22 two-story buildings on a ten acre site. Community amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse, laundry facilities, and picnic areas. In-unit amenities include walk-in closets, private patios and balconies and bay windows in select units. A portion of the UC Funds loan will be used for renovations to upgrade the roofs, exterior siding and the amenities at the property.
"We had a unique opportunity to provide a fast, reliable capital solution to an entrepreneurial sponsor in a new submarket of
UC Funds provides quick, customized financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack. For more about the UC Funds' commercial real estate platform and how we can help capitalize your commercial real estate investments, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Keywords for this news article include: UC Funds, Real Estate.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006