The Property is comprised of 22 two-story buildings on a ten acre site. Community amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse, laundry facilities, and picnic areas. In-unit amenities include walk-in closets, private patios and balconies and bay windows in select units. A portion of the UC Funds loan will be used for renovations to upgrade the roofs, exterior siding and the amenities at the property.
"We had a unique opportunity to provide a fast, reliable capital solution to an entrepreneurial sponsor in a new submarket of
UC Funds provides quick, customized financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack. For more about the UC Funds' commercial real estate platform and how we can help capitalize your commercial real estate investments, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Keywords for this news article include: UC Funds, Real Estate.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani