The PowerShares Global Listed Private Equity Portfolio ETF (PSP) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Thursday, with over 643,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 512,000. Shares of PSP were down about 0.3% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Thursday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETFunu082814&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World