CITY- BASED Snapdeal has received a shot in the arm with
"This stands testimony to the growth and success that we have seen in a short span of four years," he added. The amount of the investment was not disclosed.
The announcement comes a day after Snapdeal entered into a partnership with
Snapdeal, which has raised about
"An investment by a legendary and respected figure like
Snapdeal has seen 600- per cent growth year- on- year for the last two years and currently houses over 5 million products across 500 diverse categories from over 50,000 sellers, he further said.
The company, estimated to have crossed
Apart from apartments, it launched a catering supplies segment recently.
Snapdeal had raised
Snapdeal's rival Flipkart on
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples