Tallac aims to disrupt cloud-managed WLAN services by delivering open, programmable software that maps physical network hardware to virtual network services in private and public clouds. The Tallac team was founded by enterprise networking veterans from HP and
The company recently launched its Software Defined Mobility(TM) platform (http://www.tallac.com/solution) which enables open, flexible APIs and enables development of business applications for vertical market customers. "Our model is to empower Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to design and deploy campus network virtualization solutions and enable partners to innovate unlimited SDN application possibilities," said
"The team that founded Tallac includes some of the best networking innovators in the industry," said Hallam. "I am very excited to join Tallac and build the business in the
Cost-Effective Third Party WLAN Hardware
Tallac provides cost effective 3rd party wired and wireless network hardware supporting OpenFlow-enabled 802.11ac WLAN access points, software applications and services for Managed Service Providers to accelerate delivery of customized solutions to vertical market customers in education, retail, and hospitality.
About Tallac Networks
Tallac is an SDN solutions company empowering managed service providers to design and deploy campus network virtualization solutions and enabling partners to innovate unlimited SDN application possibilities. http://www.tallac.com
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment