In addition to being named the country winner in
This is the 15th year the Global Finance - a globally acclaimed financial publication, has named the World's Best Internet Banks.
According to Global Finance, winners were chosen among entries evaluated by a worldclass panel of judges at
Global Finance editors were responsible for the final selection of winners in the First Round. The criteria included the strength of strategy for attracting and servicing online customers, success in getting clients to use web offerings, growth of online customers, breadth of product offerings, evidence of tangible benefits gained from Internet initiatives, and web site design and functionality.
Also announced were Regional winners in Sub- Categories, where
The bank was named Best Information Security Initiatives, the Best Bill Payment & Presentment, and the Best Online Deposit, Credit and Investment Product Offerings.
"To 'innovate and digitise' is one of the Bank's priorities for the year, and for retail clients it is already an integral part of our customer-focused strategy, especially as we aim to be the
"This recognition is thus an excellent reflection of the Bank's digital strategy and a measure of how well are doing in capitalizing on evolving technologies to deliver modern solutions to our tech-savvy and mobile customers."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal