Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: FURY SOC Computer system
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N64267-14-T-0312
Naval Sea Systems Command
NSWC Corona Division
The government intends to award a sole-source, firm fixed priced contract to Cornic Technologies. This procurement is commercial item IAW FAR Part 13. No solicitation will be issued but responsible sources may submit inquiries or request for information to email@example.com or by phone at 951-393-5106.
THE GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO SOLICIT AND NEGOTIATE WITH ONLY ONE SOURCE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF FAR 6.302-1 FOR THIS PROCURMENT ACTION. INTERESTED PARTIES MAY IDENTIFY THEIR INTEREST AND CAPABILITY TO RESPOND TO THE REQUIREMENT, OR SUBMIT CAPABILITY STATEMENTS. THIS NOTICE OF INTEREST IS NOT A REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTES OR PROPOSALS.
* 1.0 INTRODUCTION
* 2.0 BACKGROUND
NSWC Corona RS28 supports the Combined Tactical Training Ranges (CTTR) as an Engineering support organization. A new requirement has been identified by the Fleet to provide FURY Information Operations (IO) support in the NAS Oceana OPAREA with control from the Vacapes Range Operations Command Center (VROCC). To meet this requirement RS28 requires the procurement of a rackmount FURY SOC and the labor needed to get system programmed and configured by manufacturer.
! 0001 ! 1 ! Cornic ! FURY SOC ! Rackmount FURY SOC Computer System 19" Rackmountable Height: 2U Windows 7 Compatible Processor: Core i5 at a minimum Processor: 32 or 64 bit RAM:
! 0002 ! 1 ! Cornic ! ! Software installation, and programming !
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006