The Government's Rwf 15 billion Treasury bond issued on yesterday has been oversubscribed by 232 percent. The total bids for the bonds amounted to with Rwf 34.8 billion. This is the highest ever subscription recorded for any Rwandan government bond.
According to the
Retail investors, which include small and medium enterprises and individuals increased to 39, up from 29 recorded in February this year.
Foreign investors from
Rwangombwa said today that the bond's final price was 12 per cent with a coupon rate of 11.875 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists