Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The adopted theoretical approach is based on a tight-binding method combined with the wideband approximation for electrodes, and an effective iterative knitting-type Green's function algorithm."
For more information on this research see:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Poznan,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment