Reports on Industrial Engineering Findings from National Cheng Kung University Provide New Insights (Computer Numerical Control Grinding Wheel Pose for Thinned/Notched Drill Points With Specifiable Secondary Cutting Edge and Characteristic ...)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This system is useful for improved drill CAD and CNC software for the design, manufacture, reconditioning, and research of novel point design."
For more information on this research see: Computer Numerical Control Grinding Wheel Pose for Thinned/Notched Drill Points With Specifiable Secondary Cutting Edge and Characteristic Angles.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season