My Tech Gurus, an independent provider of technical support for computer software and hardware, share their feedback today in response to a recently published
According to the
NET's overall rating for the Origin PC Eon17-S is a commendable four stars out of five, primarily for the system's agility. But industry experts caution that these high-end specifications can get costly very quickly. Personalization comes at a price – especially with customized build-to-order systems such as the Origin PC Eon17-S, modifications can become expensive the more individualized and tailored it is.
"Custom specifications further require custom technical support," says
Kumar further adds, "we also believe that the best possible technical support service doesn't always need to come with the highest possible pricing. We're able to achieve this perspective because our management team have backgrounds ranging from finance to IT."
About My Tech Gurus:
My Tech Gurus is an independent remote technical support company specializing in technical support, customer support, IT infrastructure management, remote IT services, and data backup and retrieval. My Tech Gurus has more than 500,000 customers, with customer bases in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12123704.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million