It is the world's first imaging technology that supports high resolution morphological imaging from an optical microscope overlaid with molecular distribution images generated by high mass accuracy mass spectrometry with a spatial resolution of 5 Ám.
The accurate and high resolution images from the iMScope TRIO will drive research in a broad range of biological and clinical applications including disease-specific markers based on differences in molecular distribution in normal and diseased tissues and pharmaceutical drug distribution, metabolism and toxicology.
1. Top Global Level of High Spatial Resolution Mass Spectrometry Imaging
The system is equipped with an ultraviolet laser that can be narrowed to a minimum 5 Ám beam diameter. In terms of mass spectrometry imaging, it achieves a world leading spatial resolution of 5 Ám. The system elucidates the layered structure of lipids contained in tissues as thin as the retina (10 Ám thick).
2. Integration of Optical and Mass Spectrometry Images
Optical images obtained with a high resolution optical microscope and mass spectrometry images can be overlaid using a dedicated software application enabling information rich data analysis.
3. High Level Qualitative Analysis via the IT-TOF Function
High mass accuracy mass spectrometry data is generated by the ion-trap TOF MS. This technology delivers an unparalleled degree of information for molecular identification using
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say