The emirate saw a surge in visitors from all its top five tourism source markets: the
"The driving force behind RAK's tourism confidence is affordable luxury," said
"The emirate's diverse nature and unspoiled beaches are one of its main selling points, especially for tourists looking for a good time.
Hotel occupancy in the northern emirate reached 64.11 per cent while the average daily rate amounted to
"The RAK government set up
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore