"In addition, proceeds of the placing will be used for taking wind measurements at 100 metres above ground level at the four projects. The data gathered will be used to calibrate the extensive existing wind measurements taken by
"This new data will enable the company to accurately analyse the enhanced energy outputs achievable using the latest generation of large high efficiency wind turbines now becoming available in the market. This has the potential to improve the already robust economics of these projects," it added.
The company in June signed a deal with a Chilean unit of Spanish bank Santander for up to
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison