Upon closing of the Over-Allotment Option, Pretivm received gross proceeds of approximately
Pretivm is also pleased to announce the concurrent closing of its previously announced non-brokered private placement with
The net proceeds of the Over-Allotment Option to the Company will be used to fund environmental and engineering activities at the
The Additional Shares were sold in each of the provinces and territories of
A copy of the prospectus supplement and the short form base shelf prospectus may be obtained in
LMM is not permitted to trade the Purchased Shares for a period of four months plus one day from the closing of the Private Placement. The Purchased Shares described herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold within
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any province, state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such province, state or jurisdiction.
Keywords for this news article include: Engineering, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison