The growth in production of oil, gas, agriculture, industries and mines sectors and the growing visits of foreign tourists to the country are signs of the beginning of positive economic growth and vibrancy, Rouhani said, presenting a report to Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah
Of course, to get out of recession, policies of the resistance economy which are based on reliance on domestic production and increase in the non-oil exports, are seriously taken into consideration by the government, he added.
In relevant remarks in June, Iranian Vice-President and Head of Cultural Heritage,
"The visit of foreign tourists to
He noted that the visit of the foreign tourists to
Also in March, Soltanifar invited foreigners to visit
"The security for tourists is in an ideal state in the country," Soltanifar said.
He pointed to the latest figures released by the
The senior official noted that the growth is the result of easing some of the anti-
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor