That was the central conclusion of the post-implementation review (PIR) of
"The post-implementation review report on Statement 123® identified many positive aspects of the share-based payment standard, including its usefulness to investors," said FASB Chairman
"Although we do not plan to undertake a comprehensive review of the standard, we will continue our outreach to stakeholders to identify improvements to account for share-based payment transactions. The FASB staff will bring the results of the outreach to the Board and the PCC later this year for discussion," Golden said.
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance, Finance and Investment, Financial Service Companies,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton