Perka is a digital loyalty platform that allows merchants to connect with their customers through their mobile devices. Perka is an alternative to traditional card-based incentive or loyalty programs that are falling by the wayside as mobile technology continues to rise in popularity.
Perka technology is available on mobile phones as an app or SMS text messaging, enabling businesses of all sizes to reach their customers no matter where they are. With this digital solution, small and medium-sized businesses can rival nationwide chains with a sophisticated mobile loyalty marketing program at just a fraction of the cost.
"Perka gives small and medium-sized businesses direct access to their customers, allowing them to build customer relationships and loyalty the same way larger merchants do, without spending nearly as much money," said
This digital loyalty solution gives customers incentives that go beyond the occasional free gift – with better perks, customers are more likely to keep coming back. It even helps distinguish the most valuable customers, allowing businesses to offer those MVPs exclusive perks, special offers and extra-personalized treatment.
Perka identifies each customer by name and status, allowing customers to provide private feedback so businesses can address complaints and customer concerns directly and immediately.
To learn more about the services available from
For more than a decade,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/PerkaLoyaltySolution/ECI/prweb12126169.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent