The awards allow the industry to nominate individual achievements, collaborations, successful business strategies, social corporate responsibility and technology applications that will allow the industry to deliver better, more effective treatments to a global patient base. The nominations will then be judged by a panel of independent, senior industry experts. Finalists will be announced in September and winners will be announced at a dinner and ceremony this October during the annual
"We are delighted to announce that
"As a community, it is important that we publically acknowledge our innovators, collaborators, enablers and leaders. The BPI Awards provide independent peer recognition of significant achievements in bioprocess manufacturing. I am honored to be a past recipient and look forward to sharing that honor with the next class of award winners," stated
Awards will be granted recognizing individual, corporate and technological achievements within the industry. For more information on sponsoring or attending the awards ceremony this October in
To learn more about the awards or request sponsorship information, please visit: http://www.bioprocessintl.com/awards.
For a complete list of ballot questions, download the information packet: http://bit.ly/R7g9Df.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/BPIawards/prweb12087601.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid