The awards allow the industry to nominate individual achievements, collaborations, successful business strategies, social corporate responsibility and technology applications that will allow the industry to deliver better, more effective treatments to a global patient base. The nominations will then be judged by a panel of independent, senior industry experts. Finalists will be announced in September and winners will be announced at a dinner and ceremony this October during the annual
"We are delighted to announce that
"As a community, it is important that we publically acknowledge our innovators, collaborators, enablers and leaders. The BPI Awards provide independent peer recognition of significant achievements in bioprocess manufacturing. I am honored to be a past recipient and look forward to sharing that honor with the next class of award winners," stated
Awards will be granted recognizing individual, corporate and technological achievements within the industry. For more information on sponsoring or attending the awards ceremony this October in
To learn more about the awards or request sponsorship information, please visit: http://www.bioprocessintl.com/awards.
For a complete list of ballot questions, download the information packet: http://bit.ly/R7g9Df.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/BPIawards/prweb12087601.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film