Technology companies involved in data management and computing solutions have been advised to as a matter of urgency, consider technology outsourcing of their key operations in order to achieve business sustainability and continuity.
Chief Executive Officer of Wragby Business Solutions and Technologies, Mr.
Iluyemi who spoke on the implications of the planed withdrawal of
He explained that
"The new trend in the technology space is outsourcing and this helps organisations to concentrate on their core businesses and increase productivity. Now company will decide whether it is economical to use their in-house Information Technology (IT) personnel to perform certain duties or allow experts with the right solution to carry out the duty. Most companies prefer to outsource most of their jobs, especially the ones that need professional technical skills. The age of trial and error is gone and things are done professionally because no organisation wants to experience downtime in the business, hence the need for outsourcing," Iluyemi added.
Addressing the issue of trust and likely breach of contract during outsourcing, Iluyemi said: "There are issues with trust and mistrust when it comes to outsourcing, but that has not hindered the benefits of outsourcing because there is always
terms and conditions and memorandum of understanding signed between both parties." Again there is non-disclosure agreement that is always signed and and all these, signed agreements compel both parties to respect the signed agreement, he said.
In line with global trend, telecommunications companies in
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals