DATES: All comments should be submitted within 60 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: All comments should be addressed to
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
II. Method of Collection
Title: NASA Complaint of Discrimination Form
OMB Number: 2700-XXXX
Type of review: Existing collection in use without an OMB control number.
Affected Public: Individuals
Estimated Number of Respondents: 85
Estimated Annual Responses: 80 per year
Estimated Time per Response: 30 minutes
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 60 hours
Estimated Total Annual Cost:
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
Notice of information collection.
Citation: "79 FR 51362"
Document Number: "Notice: (14-090)"
Federal Register Page Number: "51362"
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened