Hong Kong Government - Mortgage loans drawn down during July rose 5.9% month on month to
Mortgage loans approved in July increased 12.9% month on month, to
Mortgage applications in July increased 11.2% month-on-month, to 12,728.
New mortgage loans priced with reference to best lending rates fell from 21% in June to 17.4% in July, with the majority priced in the range of 2% to 2.25%.
New mortgage loans priced with reference to HIBOR increased from 76.7% in June to 80.2% in July.
Mortgage loans' outstanding value increased month-on-month by 0.6% to
The mortgage delinquency ratio nudged up to 0.03% and the rescheduled loan ratio remained unchanged at nearly 0%.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt